MP Marilyn Gladu to host Electoral Reform town halls across Sarnia-Lambton
Dear: Constituents of Sarnia-Lambton
Please be advised that I am hosting numerous “Town Halls” on electoral reform across the riding of Sarnia-Lambton in the upcoming weeks.
As your MP, I rely on your perspective to help inform me on such issues, and I greatly appreciate your consideration of attending one of these town halls on electoral reform.
The purpose of these events is to seek perspectives from Constituents of Sarnia-Lambton (official residents only*) on electoral reforms being proposed at the Federal level, so that I may best represent them on this matter once Parliament resumes in late September, 2016.
If you are unable to attend a town hall in your region, you can also send me your perspective on electoral reform by email to Marilyn.Gladu@parl.gc.ca. Once again, I ask for you to consider participating in these important events, so that your voice can be heard.
Sarnia Lambton Electoral Reform Roundtables
Hosted by MP Marilyn Gladu
1. Plympton-Wyoming; Royal Canadian Legion (493 Erie St.) Aug 30th: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. *
2. St. Clair Twp.; Mooretown Sports Complex (1166 Emily St., Mooretown Hall 1) September 1st: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.*
3. Petrolia; Royal Canadian Legion (4129 Glenview Rd.) September 6th, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.*
4. Camlachie; Camlachie Community Centre (6767 Camlachie Rd.) September 7th, 6:30 p.m. – 8 :30 p.m. *
5. City of Sarnia; Royal Canadian Legion Branch # 52 (286 Front Street) September 8th, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. *